Monday, October 27, 2008

Work Party

Wayne's company has the best parties! I look forward to all of them every year. This is the 3rd time that we've been out to this Ranch for this party. It was on Saturday and we enjoyed nice weather, food and activities.

We started off by getting a little family picture. They have photographers there every year to take pictures and then mail you a copy later. After the picture, we headed for the food!

Had to take a few shots of everyone while enjoying some tasty food!




We all enjoyed the food but only took pictures of Kenner actually eating it. It's cuter seeing a little kid chow down rather then an adult!

Oh, and don't worry, this wasn't the only time we stopped to eat! You just can't help yourself there are food booths EVERYWHERE. We also enjoyed a few yummy treats from the Schwan man truck.

They had live country music going on while we ate but we didn't get in on any of the dancing. We headed over to the bouncy toys and carnival rides.


Here's Kenner playing in some of the boucy toys. This one didn't really have a line so Kenner got back in and played several times.



Playing in another bouncy toy that was a little harder to find him to get out because there were things he could hide behind. He doesn't like to come out when the time is up. I had to climb up one of those blow up toys where you climb up and then slide down at another party one time because he would not come down, little stinker. I felt silly climbing up the thing but secretly had fun bouncing down it!


They had a little area with animals you could go in and pet. We didn't go in there, I'm not even sure Kenner would want to be in there with the animals. But he did catch a little ride on one of the ponies.


Some pics Wayne took of the longhorns.


And last of all, this year they had several artists there doing caricatures. Wayne stood in a long line waiting while I took Kenner around to play in the blow up toys. I didn't realize Wayne was planning on getting us all drawn but when it was almost his turn he called me to come over and he had him draw all of us. It was kinda fun and it just makes me smile especially looking at the ones of the boys. How did he do?


4 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE the food too (did you have those barbecue sandwiches!?)! I think this year seemed to be better than last year. We thoroughly enjoyed it too!

The Thatchers said...

ERIN!!! I'm SO glad you found me!! How are you doing?? Your boys are adorable and you look great!! Where are you guys living? Hope all is well!

Melissa Hartman said...

I loved the caricatures, especially of the boys! So cute!!

{ Lana Cox } said...

I'm so sad, we missed it because I was in Idaho. Looks like it was a ton of fun as usual. Chad was just telling me about the Christmas party this year. Sounds like it's going to be a good one.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed