Yesterday our ward had its Trunk or Treat! The gym was all decked out with decorations. I was impressed and had never been to one where they had decorated so much. They had several activities in the gym and some yummy treats. They had nachos, chex mix, hands stuffed with popcorn and candy corns for the fingernail, punch, and cupcakes galore. It was quite the party. After the activities in the gym we went out and did the trunk or treat. Some people really got into decorating their trunks and dressing up. It was alot of fun and Kenner got a nice little pumpkin full of candy. And guess what I've been hearing ever since?
This is my attempt to be a little more festive! I found a Witches hat for a buck at Walmart. Can't beat that. We took these pics while it was still light outside when we 1st got there. I was going to wear it when I passed out candy later that night and well, things got crazy and I totally forgot to put it on. Oops, good thing it was only a buck!
I tried to get Kenner to do this bean bag throw but he didn't want to. Wayne did it instead and won him a treat. Kenner just crouched in the backround. Looking at this picture I think maybe he didn't want to participate because he wasn't so sure about the guy running the game. I think he was dressed up like a wizard and Kenner is eyeing him down! The wizard is the blurry purple blob and had like a long white beard on.
Our serious little tigger!
This is Myer's first Halloween! Unfortunately, this is about as far as his candy eating will go!

10 comments:
Awww, you guys looked so cute!
cute party! They really did go all out. Cute witch's hat.
Love the hat erin!!! Your kiddos look so cute!
Great party! I wish our truck or treats were that amazing! Cute costumes!
Oh My Goodness! They are so cute! It looks like a lot of fun! I hope you did have fun! Did you go trick-or-treating too? So cute!
just think now you really got your money's worth out of the costume. that's how i look at it. looks like your trunk-or-treat was better than ours. i'm jealous. the kids are cute.
I'm really fond of your witch hat. I always love trunk or treats. A lot less running around and a ton of candy for me to eat! Glad you had a great time! Happy Halloween!
Hey, you dressed up more that I did, that's for sure! The boys look adorable.
Erin - love the hat. So who's the photographer? You guys take some great pictures. I guess it helps to have cute kids :)
Holy cow! Who was in charge of that activity? That place looked awesome!
Post a Comment