A few weeks ago I truly enjoyed having a backyard for the first time. My time out there was usually spent weeding or watering and neither is exactly fun. Wait I take that back. We actually did have a few rainstorms and we went out and sat on the back covered patio in our camping chairs and watched it rain. That was enjoyable.
But I finally got the pool set up that Wayne's parents got for the kids when they were here helping us move. Took me long enough but things had been hectic then we were leaving to Utah and I hated to get it out before we left so I waited until we got home.
Anyways, it is quite a fun little pool and we spent several hours out in the backyard enjoying our new toy! Note that we would not have been out there had there not been some way to keep cool. It's been HOT! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Hartman!







As you can see, Kenner LOVED it! Myer didn't share the same feelings.

He can get really upset when he gets put down and "abondoned" as I mentioned in a previous post. I had brought the exersaucer out to the porch while I was getting the pool set up and he played there for a bit but then he just got mad and the longer I took the madder he got. It did take me a bit to get all those parts of the pool inflated and then I had to get some pictures of Kenner playing before my hands became full with Myer. Our lawn is kinda slanted so the water kinda went to one side of the pool. So, I tried to set with Myer in the spot that didn't have much water and well he hated that and got even more upset. So we got out of the pool and then just when he thought he had been rescued I plopped him down one last time in the chair to get a picture of him! Mean mom!


And some lunch on the patio. I made a little table out of the pool box, ha! It was a fun outing and I didn't even have to leave my house!






Sorry, I post alot of pictures. I just can't help myself. Maybe that is why I have such a hard time scrapbooking. I feel like I have to include every single little picture and that as you can see gets to be alot then I get overwhelmed and behind which is where I am at right now. That isn't so good.

2 comments:
Oh man that looks like fun! And all the pictures are great!
I say forget scrapbooking! Blogs are the way to go in this digital age. Way cute pool, it looks like a lot of fun. We brought out Lilia's pool today for the rare 5 hours of sunshine we had in several weeks. You'd think it was August or something. No not here, it is foggy and cold! Weird, huh? I love you blog Erin! Keep it up.
Post a Comment