So I finally did it, as you can see. I've set up my own blog. After spending many hours enjoying other people's blogs I decided to join in on the fun. I've had a site I posted pictures on and for awhile that was good enough for me. I knew how to do it and it was simple. I like to stick with what I'm used to. I could still write stuff with my pictures on the other thing but it wasn't as cute and didn't have the same functionality and ability to leave comments.
So, here I am. Blogs are a fun way to keep up with what people are doing and see how families are growing and changing. So hopefully you can all enjoy the same with our family as I've enjoyed with yours.
Pics and more to come as I figure this all out!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Wow, I did it!
Posted by Erin at 4:33 PM
Labels: First Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yeah!!!! Welcome to the community. I know what you mean, blogs are so much fun. I am so glad you have your own.
Post a Comment