Friday, August 8, 2008

Little Helper

I was needing to wash some clothes the other day but sometimes it is almost impossible to put Myer down for just a second to get something done without him crying because he's been abandoned. He's getting better at sitting up so I thought maybe he'd be fascinated with the laundry basket and it'd keep him distracted. It worked!

No, he didn't pull all those clothes out himself that's just the pile I put behind him just incase he did tip over. Dirty or not, they were padding to help soften any fall he may have. Aren't I nice?! But I just thought these were some cute pics of him and was happy he wasn't screaming while I got my laundry gathered up. I guess I probably spent more time taking the pics then gathering the laundry but at least he was happy for it!







See good thing the clothes were behind him!


3 comments:

Michelle G. said...

Oh Erin, he's so cute!

Emily said...

Hooray for a blog cousin!!! I just added you to my list as well as my brother Tad and his wife Becky. You can stalk them too! Your boys are super cute!

Ju Ju said...

I think you may have some help in the future doing laundry!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed