Friday, August 15, 2008

Random Things

No one had any posts for me to look at so I decided to create my own! I just transferred what was on my camera off and there's just a bunch of unrelated fun pictures I thought I'd share. So, enjoy!


Myer was laying by me playing while I was on the computer doing stuff. I looked over a bit later to see he had gotten comfortable and fallen asleep. So, cute! He likes to suck his fingers as you can see.



I was gone one night and Dad was playing blocks with Kenner. They made a cool tower. Kenner looks thrilled doesn't he? Not sure what his deal was.


So, I found a little visitor in our backyard the other night. Can you tell what it is? It was taken through our bedroom window so it isn't all that great and the camera was having a hard time focusing so this is about the best we got.


So, did you guess it? It is a skunk! YIKES! I had gone out to check the timer on our back faucet. It was pitch dark and I had turned on our flood lights to see. All of a sudden something in the very back corner caught my eye. I was a bit startled and could not figure out what that tall black thing was. All of a sudden I realized it was a skunk and darted back in the house to tell Wayne. It moved along the fence line for a minute looking for a spot to get out then decided to stick around and eat a bunch of bugs out of our lawn. It was there for awhile eating while we snapped some photos. When Wayne couldn't get any good pics through the window he was brave and went out to take some from the patio but they still didn't turn out. I was afraid the flash of the camera would scare the skunk and he'd spray or something. But it didn't seem to phase him and then all of a sudden while Wayne was out there the skunk found a little spot and disappeared under the fence. Thank goodness. I didn't want a permanent little pet!


Wayne wanted to get some pics of Myer sitting up the other night.





Then Kenner got a bit silly with a hat!

And Myer was no longer happy. See Kenner in the background?
Wayne caught a picture of Kenner as he was spinning and got a pretty funny face.


This is how Wayne found Kenner sleeping the other morning, bum straight up! He is a crazy sleeper and does not stay in one place.

And to end this randomness, we have this. I've woken up several mornings to hear Kenner talking and Myer giggling. Then I come to find this. Kenner somehow climbs into bed with his brother. Kinda cute! This morning I finally took some pics of it then told Kenner he needed to quit getting in bed with his brother.


4 comments:

Court and Jill said...

Cute pics Erin. And wow, you guys are brave to go out on the porch for pics of the skunk. I'd be way too afraid of getting sprayed!! EEW!

Elyse said...

I love finding little animals in my yard! We have the cutest little bunnies and a groundhog. Kids go crazy over that stuff. Did Kenner get the bum in the air thing from you? Just kidding:) ha ha

Andrea :) said...

Erin, your kids are so cute! How fun to have two boys! Hope you guys are doing well. :)
Love, Andrea (Perrenoud) Evans

Michelle G. said...

Cute babies :)

Um, yikes?!? I can't even believe there was a skunk! You guys are brave for taking pictures. How'd it get in anyway? How big of a hole/space do they need to get in?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed