I have lots I want to show on my "new blog"! So, I guess I'll start at the beginning of the latest happenings so I can go in order of events and have the latest event be the most recent post.
So, we will go back to the middle of June. June was an exciting month for us because we finally closed on our new home that month. Wayne's family saved our lives and came to help us move. They were great and did ALOT of work for us. We sure appreciated it because otherwise I think the move may have been a nightmare. I didn't really get any pictures of the move itself but
here is a picture of the front of the house that we took after we did our final walkthrough.
And here's a little video of the new empty house. I took it the day before we closed as well. So, this is where we live! I just have to say, excuse the light fixtures. You may not have noticed them if I hadn't said something but just incase you did I have to say, they were the basic option so they are pretty much not so stylish and kinda cheesy. It wasn't worth paying for the upgrade when we figured we'd be replacing them anyway. So we went with the basic fixtures and have already put a ceiling fan in the family room and our bedroom and will probably get something for the other rooms. But anyways, ignore the silly fixtures!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
New House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wow Erin!! A new house! I am so happy for you. Thanks for the tour. We'll have to come visit you when we are in Texas next year. I think we'll be three hours away. Can't wait to see the rest of your decor and your posts!
Hooray! This is great news! Julie and I were talking a few days ago and saying that you really needed a blog-and now, wala! I loved the home tour. Looks great! I bet you can't wait to get it all decorated. Then you'll have to give us another tour. Oh yes-I will be writing you back soon about your email question. Thanks for joining the blogging world! Welcome!
Erin, I love it!! The tour was so fun to watch...it got me thinking that I never posted any pics of my house yet...maybe I'll have to copy you and do a video tour. I hope you are LOVING your house. How nice to have a yard in already with a fenced back yard!!!!!! That deserves some more !!!!!!! Good luck on decorating. Send any ideas my way...I'm in a slump!
Cute cute house Erin! And welcome to the blog world!
Yeah, it is about time! Wahoo! good job. I like your house too.
Post a Comment